Formulaire de contact
Basic information about Data Protection
Responsible: HOTELES CAPRI- VERACRUZ, S.L
Purpose: Sending requested information and advertising related to our products and services via email and phone
Legitimation: Consent of the interested and / or signature of contract + info
Recipients: Data transfers to third parties are planned, such as official organizations, National Police or similar
Rights: To access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights detailed in the additional information.
Additional Information: Available additional and detailed information on the Protection of Personal Data of our web www.hotelcapri.es
We welcome you to the corporate website and we invite you to know these terms before you provide your personal data in it.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under thirteen years old and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not give us any personal data.
Some principles you should know
On www.hotelcapri.es, it’s a priority to respect and protect the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it’s really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with law or in case you have express authorization.
LEGAL REGULATIONS TO WICH THIS WEBSITE IS ACCEPTED
www.hotelcapri.es has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Commercial name: HOTEL CAPRI
- NIF / CIF:B59165597
- Address:Av. Sofía, 13-15 de SITGES , 08870,(Barcelona)
- Activity:Lodging / Accommodation and attention people
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the processing of data of our users we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal information we deal with at HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL comes from:
- Contact form of the web www.hotelcapri.es
- Curriculum Vitae
- Local service request for
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether at HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL is treating personal data that concerns him or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
- Reject the automated processing of personal data collected
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
Also, for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. at HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of these data. In the same way, you can refuse to have your data treated automatically for the creation of profiles.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose:
- Contact form: we request the following personal information: name, email and telephone to respond to the requirements of the users of the web www.hotelcapri.es. For example, we can use the data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information includes in the web, the services provides through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that aren’t subject to contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located in the servers of Cyberneticos Hosting SL (hosting provider of Comercial Anyfes SL) within the EU.
- Curriculum Vitae: we request following personal information: name, email, telephone, academic data and other data necessary to evaluate your knowledge and with the purpose of taking part in the personnel selection processes that are carried out by us. HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SLwill process your data to analyze or predicts aspects related to professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interest, reliability, behavior, location or movements of said natural person.
- Service request form: we request the following personal information: name, email, telephone and other personal information to meet the needs of each user. For example, we can use the data to carry out your request and provide the required service. We inform you that the data you provide will be located in the servers of Cyberneticos Hosting SL (hosting provider of Comercial Anyfes SL) within the EU.
They are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help our company to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the service we offer.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the Cookies Policy, are also collected.
HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL , doesn’t sell, rent or transfer personal data to third parties, without prior consent, that may identify the user, nor will it do son in the future. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required form users, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent and the signing of a contract.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent that is requested. Also the contracting of products and services are governed according to the terms and conditions that appear in the Commercial Policy.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the commercial relationship is maintained
- The deletion is not requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected according to the fulfillment of the rights that we preserve in the company.
In addition, and due to the sector of our work, we must give our data to Official Organizations such as Public Administrations, National Police and / or Mossos d'Esquadra, Tax or labour management, etc.
Hosting:Cyberneticos Hosting SL (hosting provider of Comercial Anyfes SL) within the EU.
Web platform: JOOMLA/UBUNTU
Data security and secrecy
HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provision of the current data protection regulations.
HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL can’t guarantee the absolute impregnability of the internet network and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send us, exonerating HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the different forms of contact.
Acceptance and consent
HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL doesn’t practice SPAM, so it doesn’t send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the contact forms, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, HOTELES CAPRI-VERACRUZ SL undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.